Reformer Pilates stretches, strengthens and mobilises your body in a range of dynamic movements on a reformer bed. Reformer Pilates focuses on resistance movements for a low-impact, full-body workout.
Mat Pilates centres on core stability in a range of powerful movements on the mat, while working the upper body, lower body, glutes and minor muscle groups.
Within the discipline of Pilates, there is something for every woman:
- Be guided through considered movements
- Strengthen your core
- Improve postural alignment
- Enhance flexibility & joint mobility
- Release stress and improve wellbeing
- Boost strength and stability
Classes differ between Fernwood Fusion studios. Check your studio’s timetable for a list of classes on offer.