Delicious, overnight healthy apple bircher muesli recipe to support your health and fitness goals.
- 25g oats
- ¼ cup apple juice
- 80g no fat Greek yoghurt
- 50g apple
- 5g almonds
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 5g walnuts
- 5g dried apricot
- 5g pepitas
- Place oats into a medium bowl and pour over the juice.
- Chop apricots and nuts, and add to the soaked oats.
- Add the seeds, and the yoghurt and mix well.
- Cover the mixture and place in a fridge for at least 2 hours or overnight
- Chop the apple and add to the mixture. Sprinkle cinnamon on top, serve and enjoy.