Oven baked tofu and vegetables served of a bed of rocket with an Italian style sauce. The perfect addition to a meat-free Monday.
1 egg white
80g sweet potato
½ tbsp olive oil
2 g basil
¼ tsp chilli flakes
¼ garlic clove
50g rocket leaves
1 tbsp ricotta
- Pre heat the oven to 200°C.
- Chop up all the vegetables and set aside.
- Place egg white in a small bowl and breadcrumbs in a separate small bowl. Dip the tofu pieces into the egg and then coat with the breadcrumbs.
- In a baking dish lay the tofu and sweet potato in a single layer. Spray with half the olive oil, season with salt and pepper and bake for approximately 20 minutes. Remove from oven and turn the tofu and sweet potato. Spray the mushrooms and broccoli with the remaining olive oil, season with salt and pepper and add to the baking dish. Bake for a further 15-20 minutes or until tender and golden.
- In the meantime combine the ricotta, garlic, chilli and basil and mix well.
- Serve the tofu and vegetables on a bed of rocket leaves and top with ricotta mix.