Rice paper rolls are the perfect summertime snack or meal. Actually, let’s be honest, rice paper rolls are delicious all year round. These ones are super easy to make, and are packed with loads of vegetables. Keep scrolling for the full recipe. Happy eating!
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 red capsicums, sliced
- 1 green capsicum, sliced
- 1 carrot, sliced into matchsticks
- 1 cup shredded purple cabbage
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 cup butter lettuce, sliced
- 8-10 rice paper wrappers
- 1 cup vermicelli noodles
- Fresh peanuts, to serve
Peanut dipping sauce
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1 ½ tbsp lime juice
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1/3 cup water
- Cook vermicelli noodles according to package instructions, rinse under cold water then drain and set aside.
- Soak wrapper in warm water for a few seconds, removing when loose and set on damp cutting board.
- The fun part! Arrange veggies in the centre, fold over, tuck in edges and roll until sealed, working quickly and carefully.
- To make the peanut dipping sauce, mix together all the ingredients, then pour into a small bowl for serving.
- Cut rice paper rolls in half and serve with dipping sauce. Enjoy!